Friday, March 18, 2011

PURCHASE PROFESSION FRIDAY

Now ladies, I don't know if you have discovered the power of shopping on Amazon yet or not { I mean, it was first introduced to me when I met my Mister, so really he should blame himself  and not me for this post purchase }, but it is, to say the least, AH! MAZE! ING! Really.  And, if you sign up for Amazon Prime you get free 2 day shipping.  I have already turned my girlfriends onto this.  But, I digress.


The point of telling you all of this is that I got these babies on major sale and I tell you they are, in a word, perfect! I had been pining over them every time I walked into Bloomies.  I finally broke down and did a little internet search on my own and that is when I found that they were practically paying me to take them off of their hands.


They are intimidatingly high yet surprisingly easy to walk in.  Kid you not.  And at that steal of a price, I splurged on the red. I plan to wear them on my next date, which inevitably means walking five blocks { at the very least } to the subway.  I swear to the shoe gods I will be able to keep up with my Mister without a hitch in my high-heeled-giddy-up or breaking a sweat for that matter { both of which have happened a time or two }.


Irina Platform Pump . Pour La Victoire
Purchased on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. These are great! i think i might need a pair...
    dear misses, what color do you think i need? :)

    ReplyDelete